Special education is the practice of educating students in a way that addresses their individual needs. The process involves individually planned and systematically monitored teaching methodology. These processes are designed to help individuals with special needs to achieve a higher level of personal self-sufficiency and success in school and their community.
Under its Educational services portfolio, EKAM is licensed to provide qualified and experienced learning support assistants at home and school. Professionals specially trained to handle gifted and talented students with SEN learning difficulties.
The EKAM Advantage
- We at EKAM are comprised of multinational staff offering the best class rehabilitation services ensuring your loved one is in capable hands.
- We focus on outcomes that lead our students to realize their true potential – beyond any form of limitation, setback, or challenge.
- We strive to create an environment where our students feel safe and secure, where their self-esteem is nurtured and each person can unfold their personality.
- We build on a child’s strengths and devise plans to the need of the child so that they can develop their individuality and talents to achieve their full potential.
- We strive to develop individual talents in people, regardless of their personal status.
- We aim to find the best in an individual and enable them to excel in that field
- We review Characteristics of Inclusive Schooling
- We provide feedback and assistance to teachers
- We discuss aspects of an Inclusive Classroom
- We assist children during therapy sessions
- We attend to students’ physical needs
- We discuss diverse Learning Styles
- We make sure the records are complete
- We prepare learning resources